Virtual Waiting Room
Attending your appointment via video
Attend Anywhere is a secure NHS video call service for patients with pre-arranged appointment times only.
Online consultations are offered directly by The Walton Centre and cannot be booked from this website.
Video calling is as convenient as a phone call, with the added value of face-to-face communication. It can save you time and money, and brings your care closer to home.
Click on one of the links below to enter the ‘virtual waiting room’, where your consultant will connect with you, via video, for your appointment.
Here’s what you will need:
- A good connection to the internet. If you can watch a video online (e.g. YouTube) you can make a video call.
- A private, well-lit area where you will not be disturbed during the consultation.
- One of these: Google Chrome web browser on a desktop or laptop, or on an Android tablet or smartphone, Safari web browser on an Apple iMac, MacBook or iPad.
- A camera, speakers and microphone (these are normally already built into laptops or mobile devices).
Video calls are secure; your privacy is protected. You have your own private video room that only authorised clinicians can enter.
You don’t use any data while waiting for a clinician to join you. A video call uses a similar amount of data to Skype® or FaceTime® and is free (except for your internet usage).
Smartphone and tablet users - If you can, connect to a home or work Wi-Fi network to avoid using your mobile data allowance.
Click on the relevant waiting room to get started and follow the instructions below:
Pain Management Programme
Liverpool Community Rehabilitation Team
St Helens Community Rehabilitation Team
How Attend Anywhere works:
- Click the start video call button and follow instructions.
- Wait in your own private video room.
- Your healthcare provider sees you arrive in the waiting area queue.
- They will join you in your video room when they are ready.
Click the button below to test your equipment:
If you have any questions about Attend Anywhere, please view our FAQs
For troubleshooting, visit https://england.nhs.attendanywhere.com/troubleshooting
More information, visit https://england.nhs.attendanywhere.com/callers
Page last updated: 11 November 2022